Parkhotel De Panne (hereinafter "we") with address Albert Dumontlaan 30, 8660 De Panne Belgium is the owner of the website www.parkhoteldepanne.be. This is a public website on which the promotional data of Parkhotel De Panne is published.
We like to take care of our guests. Taking care of the personal data you share with us is an important part of this. This privacy statement explains how we use your data to offer you a better and more inspiring user experience.
Protection of your privacy - responsible processor
Parkhotel De Panne is the responsible party for the processing of personal data on the website www.parkhoteldepanne.be (hereafter referred to as "the Website" or www.parkhoteldepanne.be) and undertakes to respect and protect the confidential nature of your personal data.
The "confidential" processing implies that we process your personal data "confidentially" in accordance with the current legal national and international provisions, including the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 on the protection of privacy (B.S., March 18, 1993), as amended by the law of December 11, 1998 (B.S., February 3, 1999) and the General Data Protection Regulation as of its entry into force on May 25, 2018. Thus, no personal data such as address, e-mail, telephone and fax number, demographic data or identification data will be processed without your consent to such processing and without knowing the purpose of such processing.
Registration of personal data
You can freely visit the website www.parkhoteldepanne.be and consult all available information on Parkhotel De Panne, its products and their prices without having to provide any personal data.
Whenever you provide personal details, we will treat these in accordance with the policy described here and the legal obligations concerning the processing of personal data.
Confidential processing of data
The personal data collected by Parkhotel De Panne is stored in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public. The file can only be consulted by a limited number of people employed by Parkhotel De Panne. The information will only be used for internal purposes.
As a rule, Parkhotel De Panne does not pass on personal information to third parties, except to meet legal obligations and in case of explicit request from the judicial authorities or police services.
Parkhotel De Panne will NOT sell your details to third parties.
What personal details are processed?
* Your e-mail address including interests when you register for our newsletter on the Website.
* Your e-mail address, reason, first name, surname, telephone number, message (possibly also data from category 2 if you choose to create an account and category 3 if you choose to subscribe to the newsletter) when you make a contact request on the Website.
* The data we keep below is not personal data. We track:
* For non-logged-in users, a session cookie is set that keeps track of whether the visitor is logged in or not. This session cookie also keeps track of what search parameters the visitor searched on, but only so that he can return to the previous page via "Back to overview". Favourites for a non-logged-in user are also stored here. This session cookie only remains valid during the visitor's browser session - until it expires - and is not permanently stored anywhere.
* A cookie is set to track whether or not the user has clicked away the slide-out at the bottom of the page. This is to ensure that it does not continue to appear after the user clicks away.
* A cookie is set when the user is not logged in for technical reasons. This cookie does not contain personal data.
Purpose of processing personal data (cf. above data category)
* Category 1 The management of your account on the Website for the purpose of using our website, with the legal basis of executing a contract requested by you. And if indicated by you, also the sending of direct marketing, with the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent. If health-related data indicated by you are used for direct marketing, then these of course also only with your prior consent.
* Category 2 Sending you direct marketing, newsletters, actions and promotions, with the legal basis of your explicit, prior consent. If health-related data indicated by you are used for direct marketing, then of course also only with your prior consent.
* Categories 3 and 4 The delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, with the legal basis being the performance of an agreement requested by you.
* Category 9 To guarantee security and availability, with as legal basis the legitimate interest of Parkhotel De Panne to continuously improve the Website and its services.
* Category 10 To control spam with as legal basis the legitimate interest of Parkhotel De Panne to continuously improve the Website and its services.
* Category 11 To guarantee security for the prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences with the legal basis of the legitimate interest of Parkhotel De Panne.
* Category 13 To maintain and improve this Website and to include data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be traced, with as legal basis the legitimate interest of Parkhotel De Panne to continuously improve the Website and its services.
Through our Website, a cookie is placed by the American company Google, as part of the "Analytics" service. We use this service to track and get reports about how visitors use the Website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or to the extent that third parties process the information on Google's behalf. We have no influence on this. We have allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is expressly not given. The information is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google claims to adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
So-called retargeting cookies are used by us. This allows us to show ads on third-party websites based on your previous visits to our website. For this we use Facebook Pixel.
The information they collect is anonymized as much as possible. The information is transmitted to and stored by Facebook on servers in the United States. Facebook claims to adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and are affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This means that there is an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data.
About deleting cookies
More information about enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or by using the Help function of your browser. Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties. You can remove these cookies centrally via Your Online Choices so they are not placed back on a third-party website.
Other social media functions
Our website(s) and mobile app(s) features include social media functions such as Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest, which have their own privacy statements.
Please ensure that you read their terms and conditions and privacy statement carefully before entering any personal data; we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these functions.
Permission for processing
If Parkhotel De Panne wishes to process your personal data for other purposes or to pass it on to organisations or companies with whom the organisation collaborates, Parkhotel De Panne will ask you for your explicit permission and you will be able to oppose it.
Duration of processing
We will process this data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.
The processing of your personal data does NOT include profiling. This implies that based on the personal data you provide us with, we do NOT build a profile about you so that we can provide you with appropriate advertisements and proposals. However, you will not be subject to automated decision making in any way based on this profile.
* Right of access and inspection
You have the right to inspect the data Parkhotel De Panne has registered about you and to have any inaccurate or incomplete data corrected. Furthermore, at any time you can request that your personal details are removed from the file of Parkhotel De Panne.
* Right to cancel, correct, complete and remove personal data
You are free to choose whether or not to share your personal data with the Website.
If you do not wish to receive (anymore) information from Parkhotel De Panne, you can unsubscribe at any time (via unsubscribe) or by e-mail email@example.com or by letter Albert Dumontlaan 30, 8660 De Panne Belgium mentioning your name, postal address and e-mail.
You will still receive service-related messages from us, such as important information about the use of our products or services.
In addition, you always have the right to request us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that upon refusal to communicate or request the deletion of personal data, certain services and products will not be available.
* Right of objection
You also have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
In addition, you always have the right to oppose the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes; in such case, you do not have to provide reasons.
* Right of free data transfer
You have the right to obtain and/or transfer to other responsible parties your personal data processed by us in structured, common and machine-readable form.
* Right of withdrawal of consent
To the extent that the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
* Exercise of your rights
You can exercise your rights by contacting us to this end, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by post Albert Dumontlaan 30, 8660 De Panne Belgium or by using the CONTACTS US/CONTACT/... section on the Website.
* Right to lodge complaint:
If you have a complaint, we ask you to contact Parkhotel De Panne directly at email@example.com or +32 (0)58 41 41. We will take all possible measures to meet your concerns regarding the processing of your personal details.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy, rue du Mail 35, 1000
Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is without prejudice to a remedy before a civil court.
If you should suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can lodge a claim for compensation.
We have developed technically and organizationally appropriate security measures in order to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access or accidental disclosure to third parties of personal data collected and any other unauthorized processing of such data.
In no event shall we be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the wrongful or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
You must at all times comply with the security regulations, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and password. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made of www.parkhoteldepanne.be from your computer, IP address and of your identification data, as well as for their confidentiality.
Access to data
In order to process your personal data, we grant access to your personal data to our employees.
We guarantee a similar level of protection by providing contractual obligations to these employees and appointees, which are similar to this Privacy Statement.
In order to provide you with the services and products you require, we may share your personal data with the providers of the final travel services as part of a package holiday.
We also work together with carefully selected suppliers who perform certain tasks for us (e.g. IT).
If we share personal data with other organizations, we require them to keep this data secure and prohibit them from using the data for their own marketing purposes.
We only share the personal data that our suppliers and partners need to be able to offer you and/or us their services with the legal basis of the execution of a contract that was requested by you and/or us.
No text or images from this website may be reproduced in any way without the express consent of Parkhotel De Panne.
Changes to this declaration
This Statement replaces all previous versions. We may change this Statement at any time so please check our website(s) regularly for updates. If the changes are significant, we will post a clear notice on our website(s) and, if applicable, also communicate the changes electronically.
Last updated: May 2018